Monday, November 7, 2011

Thy Farewell Address

Tis saddens thy eyes that we must depart.
-enough of that crap-
I am truly saddened by the fact that I must break habit. This is the only class that I enjoyed waking up for. I would get up at an hour before the train arrives, take a little walk to the station's little deli stand, buy myself a cup of coffee, and wait for the train. There were a few occasions where Kolin and I would run into each other and b.s. The train ride there was DEFINITELY shorter than the ride back. The class made one exercise, no excuses, a plus in my book. I love learning about how neighborhoods started, this class hit it right on the nose. Every week was a new adventure into the industrious city and there was never a dull moment, except for the visit to Museum of the City of New York.
**So Thanks for the Good Times and Great Experience**
Scott *the tall guy* Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment